Alphard Golf warrants consumers that the product shall be free from material and manufacturing defects.
- The warranty period is 1 year after the original date of purchase.
- This limited warranty is valid in the country of your purchase.
- If such a defect is discovered during the limited warranty period, we will, at our sole option, repair or replace your product at no cost to you. “Repair” options may include, at Alphard Golf’s discretion:
- Repair sets that can be easily used by the consumer or the retailer
- Replacement parts
Alphard Golf will only provide parts and service sets that have been thoroughly tested and can easily be assembled with or without instructions.
Alphard Golf will only replace like for like. Nevertheless, Alphard Golf reserves the right to discontinue a model, colour, fabric or accessory, and therefore will replace the consumer, during the warranty period with an equivalent product, colour or fabric.
Any replacement will not give the right for the warranty period to be extended.
Alphard Golf does not cover under warranty any defects if the Alphard Golf product has been purchased second hand or from an unauthorized reseller.
To make a claim
Claims under this warranty must be made through Alphard Golf Customer Service. Proof of original date of purchase is required. A warranty registration must be completed and received by Alphard Golf before a warranty claim can be processed. Warranty remedies are subject to depreciation based on age and use of the cart. To register the warranty, go complete the warranty registration available on Alphard Golf’s Website: www.alphardgolf.com/register
Alphard Golf Customer Service can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is covered by Warranty?
The warranty is applicable to all Alphard Golf products and covers the following:
- All manufacturing faults on the main frame, fabric and wheels
- Fabric seams
- Color fastness
What is not covered by Warranty?
- Normal wear and tear
- Corrosion or rust on the wheels and main frame due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow or due to insufficient maintenance
- Incorrect assembly or the installation of a third party part or accessory not compatible with the original design
- Accidental or intentional damage, abuse or neglect.
- Improper storage/care of the product.
- Damage caused by continued operation or the product after it is known to be defective.
- If purchased second hand or from an unauthorized reseller.
- When the product has not been used for normal use and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If a repair or modification has been carried out by an unauthorized party or if the product has been dismantled with no authorization from Alphard Golf.
- Airline/Transport damage: check carefully your Alphard Golf product after it has been handled by the airline (or other transporters) and submit the claim directly to them.
- Consumer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of disliking the fit, weight, functionality, color or style.
- Damage associated with commercial use or competition.
This Limited Warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranty, written or oral, including but not limited to any express warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of any implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is expressly limited to this Limited Warranty period.
The customer’s exclusive remedy for breach of this Limited Warranty or of any implied warranty or of any other obligation arising by operation of law or otherwise shall be limited as specified herein to repair or replacement, at our sole option. In any event, responsibility for special, incidental, or consequential damages is expressly excluded.
United States and Canada: This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province. Some states or provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. Therefore, these above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. Some states or provinces do not allow an exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, therefore, that limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Adept Industries Co. Ltd or Alphard Golf shall not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages including damages for personal injury, property damage or economic losses. Some country or states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights may vary from place to place.
Serial Number is required for any and all warranty coverage.
All implied warranties [save those preserved by statute] are excluded. Liability for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded to the extent exclusion is permitted by law.